1. Not Guaranteed:
- Regular polish. We only cover these services under our 2-week quarantee: Gel manicure, dipping powder, acrylic, gel X, and poly gel.
- Any request different from our procedures such as non-sufficient coats or making them too thin.
- No show of a scheduled Fix/ Redo appointment.
- Fix appointment date more than 2 weeks from the original service date.
- Reschedule more than 3 times.
- Redo/fix from a redo service
2. Redo and Fix
- Redo of a service will have to be the same color, same shape, and same length. Anything different from the original service will be charged as a normal service with a 30% off. (You have 3 days grace period to fix all nails)
- If you don’t like how your nails come out, don’t like the shape or anything at all regarding your service, we will fix/redo them for you at no cost only when you notify our front desk or technician at time of service. We can only offer 30% off for your next service if you notify us after you leave the salon.
- Broken nails/ lifting/ color peeling/…. will be fixed for free as long as the original service is less than 14 days.
- Gift cards are not refundable
- Services are not refundable
4. No-Show Policy
Estelle Nail Spa defines a “No-show” appointment as any scheduled appointment in which the client either:
- Does not arrive to the appointment
- Cancels with less than 3 hour notice
“No-show” appointments have a significant negative impact on our salon. When a client “no-shows” a scheduled appointment it:
– Disrespects not only the technician’s time, but also the time of the entire salon’s staff
- Confirm your appointment
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early
- Give at least 3 hours notice to cancel appointment
- Appointment Confirmation
Estelle will attempt to contact you 1 business day with a text message before your scheduled appointment to confirm your visit. If we don’t get a response from the text message, our front desk will try to confirm the appointment by phone the morning of the appointment
We would like for you to arrive at our salon 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This allows time for you and our staff to address any question about trending design/ color/ any color you are looking for, we have 1000+ colors to choose from and this will most likely take you a while to do so before the scheduled time.
When you need to cancel or rebook an appointment, please give us at least 12 hours’ notice, this allows us a reasonable amount of time to determine the most appropriate way to reschedule your appointment as well as giving us an opportunity to book someone else for the available spot;
If it is less than 12 hours before your appointment and something comes up, please give us the courtesy of a phone call.
We understand life is busy and things happen all the time, that’s why we have a 4 strikes no-show policy. We will require a $25 deposit at the time of the booking for any client that has 4 or more No-shows. The $25 will be put towards the service if the client shows up, if not the $25 fee is non-refundable.